New-Divide
please register on the new-website www.edge-pk.tk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New-Divide
please register on the new-website www.edge-pk.tk
New-Divide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moppy's Mod Apply :D

Go down

Moppy's Mod Apply :D Empty Moppy's Mod Apply :D

Post by Moppy Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:44 am

hello there my fellow mates Smile

I am Moppy, and i would like to apply for a mod position because of the following reasons:
-well maybe now i am the "quite" one- Low posts and in game I didn't meet (yet) anyone, but i am sure
that soon enough ill meet all of you!! + ill connect to the community and also get more posts over here:)
-the 2ND reason is - I've private server expirence if its from a Mod all the way to a coder I've done all of them (but I'm more of a Mod girl.. i like helping most of the time and having friends around me talking Very Happy)
-the 3RD reason is because i think i can really help as a mod, i do my job well and with no problems ! Very Happy

Now after why i think i should be a Mod ; here is some information about me Very Happy -
My real name is Millie, But nickname is Moppy ( friends of mine choose it Very Happy)
i am 16 years old girl ; which like to have friends and make new ones anywhere any time!
i like to talk! (sometimes too much Razz) and have fun Very Happy
Btw i live in the Uk (Scotland)

I usally play everyday on the computer so i can come on alot of the time ...
If you want to chat with me your free to do so Very Happy add me in game - Moppy
Razz
i am usally on !
If you want my msn tell me Razz

well hoping for the best Very Happy

Moppy
Super-Noob
Super-Noob

Back to top Go down