New-Divide
please register on the new-website www.edge-pk.tk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New-Divide
please register on the new-website www.edge-pk.tk
New-Divide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beggining This Great Server

Go down

Beggining This Great Server Empty Beggining This Great Server

Post by Sam Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:45 am

So, hello everyone. My name is Sam as you may know. Now when I first started I had some theorie, on what to do first, how to make money, etc. So, hopefully this could just help you get started with the server. So first of all, I first started by having a little glance around the server, thats probably what you should do first, Type ::help - Do a little bit of exploring to get yourself comfortable with the New-Divide World. Then I started thinking about how to make money, where to train. Those questions can also be answered in ::help which is a great command for the begginers. So, I started by doing a little bit of Thieving at Lumbridge to start off, till about 10. Then I did some Farmers Located at the Chickens by Lumbridge on your way to Varrock ( Near the Cows ). So that just helped me a little bit, to make some extra cash. Then I thought, hmmm.. Where do I buy my items? Well, to answer that I would have to say shops are all Located over the New-Divide World, reason being why it varies to Runescape. The main shops are Located at ::home or known as Varrock Square. Shops like Lowe, Giles - Niles, etc. So yeh, hopefully that can help you out a little bit with starting out, don't underestimate the Xp rates because you think there slow, or etc. This server is truely great and is worth sticking through with.

Thank you, Yours Sincerely, Sam..
Sam
Sam
Super-Noob
Super-Noob

Back to top Go down