New-Divide
please register on the new-website www.edge-pk.tk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New-Divide
please register on the new-website www.edge-pk.tk
New-Divide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make a good pure ranger. More options to make! characters!

+2
dutchdevil
I Could Die
6 posters

Go down

How to make a good pure ranger. More options to make! characters! Empty How to make a good pure ranger. More options to make! characters!

Post by I Could Die Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:34 am

I hope this will be useful.

First;
Think what you will become?
Like; Pure range? Pure strength (obby mauler) Pure strength with attack (99 strength 60-75 attack) Pure mage (99 mage) Tanker (most of the times 99 attack and strength than 70 def 70 prayer for piety) Range tanker (99 range, 75 def) (75 def for Dragonfire Shield) Mage tank (99 mage, pray around 70-80) Or just a def pure (99 def 1 attack 1 strength) My experience is that it takes a few days (depends on the exp rate) (wear Torags, Dragonfire Shield, Mini scimitar, doesn't know name sorry, Dragonboots, Fury Amulet) There are alot more possible options just calld a few.

My fav. is pure ranger. You will be around level 70, 80 if you will do pray up to 52. If your pure range with the real clothes (expensive)? Wear this;
Leather body, amulet of fury, Robinhood hat, Ranger boots, rune knifes, (no off-hand) Archers ring, Dragon bolts, Runite crossbow in your inventory, dragon arrows in your inventory with dark bow. If i'm still missing some items to put on tell me don't know all.

How to pk, put in your inventor ranging potions (3)-(4) (If you got prayer put 2 pray potions too) And best food (Like sharks or manta ray) Now, before fight, drink a rangin potion, put Eagle eye on (44 prayer needed and item protect) use knifes first put dragon bolts on (with 99 range and range potiong and eagle eye you hit 22 with knifes and around 60 (with real hits) with dragon bolts, if you target is almost dead put your dragon arrows on, right mouse click on dark bow, press escape or something to change to special attack wear he dark bow and special him dead.

This guide might be the best way to own with a pure ranger. Usefull very usefull. Max ownage I know it Smile

Good luck making this character, and get started to own!

Greetz JP Purez JP and Bloody Maul

I Could Die

Back to top Go down

How to make a good pure ranger. More options to make! characters! Empty Re: How to make a good pure ranger. More options to make! characters!

Post by dutchdevil Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:08 pm

ty=]

dutchdevil
Dragon Member
Dragon Member

http://www.dreamteamcommunity.webs.com

Back to top Go down

How to make a good pure ranger. More options to make! characters! Empty Re: How to make a good pure ranger. More options to make! characters!

Post by I Could Die Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:10 pm

dutchdevil wrote:ty=]

No problem, I thought it was usefull to know.

I Could Die

Back to top Go down

Post by Ell-capuchino Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:17 am

Nice;)
Ell-capuchino
Ell-capuchino
New-Comer
New-Comer

Back to top Go down

Post by youpkipj Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:50 am

nice :-)
hope this help a lot of ppl then Razz

youpkipj
Rune Member
Rune Member

http://www.servers4rs.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:14 pm

Nice, very helpful Smile

Thankss
Allie
Allie
Rune Member
Rune Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirin Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:38 am

omfg i loveit!

Quirin
New-Comer
New-Comer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down