New-Divide
please register on the new-website www.edge-pk.tk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New-Divide
please register on the new-website www.edge-pk.tk
New-Divide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i p l o x i new staff(MOD) application!

5 posters

Go down

i p l o x i new staff(MOD) application! Empty i p l o x i new staff(MOD) application!

Post by i p l o x i Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:47 am

name:gino van der meer.
place:maasdam.
hobbys:playing football,boxing,playing games,my girl,msn,.
connections:i like to make fun with players and to make a good joke,so if u have a joke,xD

How i am in the server:

In the server i like to help players who really need help i dont have problems with making some time for players and staff.
i usually help players with clue scrolls,where monsters are,where u can buy skillcapes,shops.
I dont give players free stuff if they ask i allways say:if u ask for stuff you wont learn how to make your own money.
i can play everyday i got a laptop so i can play where im,i can be online for the server allways.
Im sometimes im online when there is no staff online,a few days ago there was a duper online but there was no staff i can help with problems like that.
all the players can ask me for help.

What can i do for the server:
im not the best with coding but i can a little bit i have made my own server but nobody plays it because i dont know everything about coding but im learning more about it so far.
i like the staff members and i think they like me too,so i can speak with them allways i got msn,so we speak when we want,we can discuss with eachother so.
i can find bugs,i already found lots of them.
i behave myself not as a higher player i behave myself as a normal player im not higer than players who are lower than me if u know what i mean im the same as everybody.

WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ME?:
i think i can speak with lots of people(in the good way)
i know kind of much about our server,i like everybody in the server nobody is my enemy.
i like to help everybody.
i listen to what players have to say.
i like to organize tournaments and lots of stuff like that.
i can code a little bit but im learning more and more.xD
if somebody needs help or wants to ask me something just add me in-game! i p l o x i------------p l 0 x pk u----

Last edited by i p l o x i on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
i p l o x i
i p l o x i
Legacy Staff
Legacy Staff

http://www.n-e-w-divide.com

Back to top Go down

i p l o x i new staff(MOD) application! Empty Re: i p l o x i new staff(MOD) application!

Post by dutchdevil Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:57 am

sinds your last apply i didn't liked you at all, but know that i know you, your getting nicer and nicer, if you don't whine that much about everything(and still donate Razz) it's a "yes" for me=]

dutchdevil
Dragon Member
Dragon Member

http://www.dreamteamcommunity.webs.com

Back to top Go down

i p l o x i new staff(MOD) application! Empty Re: i p l o x i new staff(MOD) application!

Post by i p l o x i Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:01 am

thanks you know why im sending this message to you.xD
i p l o x i
i p l o x i
Legacy Staff
Legacy Staff

http://www.n-e-w-divide.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:49 am

Ill say yes verry nice apeal, but dont begg @ admins you ask to much lol.

Mark

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:58 am

of cours ebut i cant see what u wanna be become ingame but i say yes but i didnt choose yes because ur my friend but i like to have another staff member whit me ingame because the admins's are not always online so its better for the server because were almost at the €200.00 for a sponsored clan so i like u
alexander
alexander
Legacy Staff
Legacy Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maarten Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:41 am

I think i have to apologize for this, or maybe not. i say NO.

But why?

I p l o x i, asked MANY times for staff looks unprofessional and also is NOT GOOD! this is the proof of posting a good appeal, but this doesn't mean your in the server good as well you told me that you had rares but you did not trust the staff. someone who doesn't trust the staff we cannot use in our team, like i said the staff is a "Team" so you have to trust them, even if you have duped items. also i saw you tried to BUY Alex to a "Corrupt" person. you gave him things to shut his mouth against the staff about your items, this is NOT GOOD! also you asked many times for items @ staff it's not aloud the v.i.p can do such look-a-like things but we don't promise him we will give. we can give the v.i.p items like: 50 logs or something but thats it.

But why it's so bad i asked for staff?

It's just not fair, if you never asked for staff and did trust our staff i would say yes. but your a bit to late

Yes, but i donated very much.

Yes, you did and i thank you for that, but still i have to say i cannot make you staff cause you donated. if i would sell you staff for cash i will be banned from all status pages, so i will NEVERSell staff to Anyone for cash/accounts/runescape stuff

Can i ever appeal again?

this is your second time, the appeals looks ways better than the first one, but still it's a Maybe cause we still need to discus about this.

How heavy your answer counts?

I'm the one who makes the final decision, so this appeal is CLOSED.
Maarten
Maarten
Dragon Member
Dragon Member

http://new-divide.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down